Cannabis Cultivation Financial Model
The Cannabis Growing Financial Model is a fully-functioning financial model for Excel and other spreadsheet programs for cannabis cultivation from seeds / clones: Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor methods.
The Cannabis Growing Financial Model will help to:
- Get Instantly – The model is available instantly after purchase. The model is a Microsoft Excel file that can be used with many spreadsheet programs, including Google Spreadsheets. Any new updates to the model will be emailed to you automatically, for free.
- Input your most important assumptions – The model is already customized for a cannabis growing business. Start using the model by inputting the most important assumptions, and the model will create a set of projections instantly.
- Refine your Forecast – After you have input your most important assumptions, go into the detailed assumptions to fine-tune your model. Every input – variables with yields, growth rates, or manual inputs – can be modified and the model will update instantly. All formulas are open and editable, and thus the model can be customized further by changing how certain calculations are performed, and you can add in calculations for items specific to your business. In this way, the model is easy enough for someone with no knowledge of spreadsheet modeling to use, but can be infinitely customized with knowledge of Excel and financial mechanics.
- Create detailed growing and revenue model.
- Create funding estimates.
- Create detailed expense forecasts broken down by cost of goods sold (COGS) and selling, general and administrative (SG&A) costs.
- Create cash flow and income statement.
- Understand your Forecasts – The model automatically creates summaries and graphs of key financial and operational metrics to understand what they say about your business, and use them for pitch and presentation materials.
- Need Help? – We also provide email customer support for free to answer questions on how to use the model, explaining the structure and its results.
Depending on how you choose to use the model, it can be a template or a tool to make decision about cannabis business starting. It can be a “plug-and-play” template, allowing you to enter the assumptions particular to your kind of cannabis business, and the model will calculate your complete forecasts automatically. If you’re looking to evaluate and understand your business, it’s likely that this is all you need.
If you need a complete cannabis business plan package – Cannabis Cultivation Business Plan Template.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The Cannabis Cultivation Financial Model works for the cannabis growing business. This model will help you to estimate your costs and profitability if you intend to start-up cannabis growing business from seeds or clones, indoor, outdoor or in greenhouse.
The Cannabis Cultivation Financial Model uses a mix of assumptions to estimate all revenue and cost line-items monthly over a flexible seven year period, and then sums the monthly results into quarters and years for an easy view into the various time periods. For all inputs, you can easily set the start date and year for key decisions and the model adjusts automatically.
The model uses the growing assumptions you input and combines them with your cost projections to create a set of financial statements, consisting of cash flow, income statement, and balance sheet, allowing you to build a complete financial model.
CANNABIS YIELDS FORECAST
There are three blocks in this model: indoor, greenhouse and outdoor. It is possible to choose 1, 3, 4, 6 or 12 rounds per year for harvests or input the figures manually.
The model for growing from seeds (please make a note which option do you need while ordering):
COMPLETE REVENUE PROJECTIONS
ESTIMATE OPERATING COSTS
All assumptions in the model are in one sheet, making it easy to find all the assumptions in the model.
Flexibility to forecast all cost items. Direct, initial, selling, administrative, and all operational costs can be estimated with ease. Streamlined capitalization table lets you plan out financing rounds that flow into the model automatically.
BUILD HIRING PLANS
Type in the role, the salary, and when to hire, and the model computes your hiring plan and salary projections automatically. Flexible enough to fit company of any size, with customization.
MODEL YOUR CASH BURN AND CASH FLOW
Model focuses on cash flow, using the revenue and expense forecasts to model your cash burn and cash on hand at all times. The statements, main ratios and summary tables are ready to print.
STREAMLINED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Income statement and balance sheet focuses on just what matters, aggregating the potential revenue models, cash flow, and detailed financials into a simple, easy to use set of simple statements.
Ratios and Charts to present your financials
Very easy copy-paste “Data for BP” spreadsheets to complete the Cannabis Cultivation Business Plan document.
Australia, Canada, Europe, Other Countries, South Africa, USA