Cannabis Non-Storefront Retailer Financial Model
$150.00 – $175.00
The Cannabis Non-Storefront Retailer Financial Model Model is a fully-functioning financial model for Excel and other spreadsheet programs for cannabis startups and growth businesses to:
- Get Instantly – The model is available instantly after purchase. The model is a Microsoft Excel file that can be used with many spreadsheet programs, including Google Spreadsheets. Any new updates to the model will be emailed to you automatically, for free.
- Input your most important assumptions – The model is already customized for a cannabis retail business. Start using the model by inputting the most important assumptions, and the model will create a set of projections instantly.
- Refine your Forecast – After you have input your most important assumptions, go into the detailed assumptions to fine-tune your model. Every input can be modified and the model will update instantly. All formulas are open and editable, and thus the model can be customized further by changing how certain calculations are performed, and you can add in calculations for items specific to your business. In this way, the model is easy enough for someone with no knowledge of spreadsheet modeling to use, but can be infinitely customized with knowledge of Excel and financial mechanics.
- Create detailed revenue model.
- Create funding estimates.
- Create detailed expense forecasts broken down by cost of goods sold (COGS) and selling, general and administrative (SG&A) costs.
- Create cash flow and income statement.
- Understand your Forecasts – The model automatically creates summaries and graphs of key financial and operational metrics to understand what they say about your business, and use them for pitch and presentation materials.
- Need Help? – We also provide email customer support for free to answer questions on how to use the model, explaining the structure and its results.
Depending on how you choose to use the model, it can be a template or a tool to make decision about cannabis business starting. It can be a “plug-and-play” template, allowing you to enter the assumptions particular to your kind of cannabis business, and the model will calculate your complete forecasts automatically. If you’re looking to evaluate and understand your business, it’s likely that this is all you need.
If you need a complete cannabis business plan package – Cannabis Dispensary Business Plan Template.
Financial model for a Canadian cannabis retail business you can find here.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The Cannabis Non-Storefront Retailer Financial Model works for the cannabis retail business. This model will help you to estimate your costs and profitability if you intend to sell cannabis products.
The Model uses a mix of assumptions to estimate all revenue and cost line-items monthly over a flexible seven year period, and then sums the monthly results into quarters and years for an easy view into the various time periods. For all inputs, you can easily set the start date and year for key decisions and the model adjusts automatically.
COMPLETE REVENUE PROJECTIONS
The model uses the sales assumptions you input and combines them with your cost projections to create a set of financial statements, consisting of cash flow, income statement, and balance sheet, allowing you to build a complete financial model.
ESTIMATE OPERATING COSTS AND INVESTMENTS
All assumptions about operating costs and investments are in one sheet, making it easy to find. Flexibility to forecast all cost items. Initial, selling, marketing, administrative, and all operational costs can be estimated with ease. Streamlined capitalization table lets you plan out financing rounds that flow into the model automatically.
BUILD HIRING PLANS
Type in the role, the salary, and when to hire, and the model computes your hiring plan and salary projections automatically. Flexible enough to fit company of any size, with customization.
MODEL YOUR CASH BURN AND CASH FLOW
Model focuses on cash flow, using the revenue and expense forecasts to model your cash burn and cash on hand at all times. Cash Flows statement is available in yearly and monthly formats.
STREAMLINED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Income statement and balance sheet focuses on just what matters, aggregating the potential revenue models, cash flow, and detailed financials into a simple, easy to use set of simple statements. Income statement is available in yearly and monthly formats.
Ratios, Summary and Charts to present your financials
“Data for BP” spreadsheet to complete the Cannabis Dispensary/Retail Store Business Plan document, copy-paste.
Canada, Other Countries, USA