Cannabis Extraction/Concentrates Business Plan Template
For extraction and processing cannabis business, including:
- Supercritical CO2
- Rosin Press
- Other extraction methods
A complete cannabis business plan package is everything you need to create a 100% legally compliant professional business plan for cannabis extraction business with expert financials and projections:
- Business Plan in Microsoft Word
- Financial Projections in Microsoft Excel (detailed description)
- Support and Customization
We offer the template for:
- United States markets, including California, Michigan, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada, Massachusetts, Arizona, Florida, Maine, Alaska, Ohio, Arkansas, New Jersey, other states.
- Canada, including Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec , other provinces.
- South Africa.
- European countries where the cannabis is legal.
If you do not find your location in the list above or you need to add more cannabis operations to the template and model, contact us, and we will modify the template without any additional charges.
To get customized cannabis business plan template you need to provide the following information:
2. Extraction Method and Capacity
If you are going to start a Cannabis Concentrates Business, using super-critical CO2, Ethanol, Butane, Water-based, Rosin Press or other extraction methods with or without post-processing operations for refining downstream into concentrates, Cannabis Extraction/Concentrates Business Plan Template will help you to create an essential part of your cannabis processor license application and prepare to the meeting with potential investors.
This business plan template will help you to create professional cannabis business plan to break down your costs, so you will know how much it will take to get into the cannabis extraction business, including initial investments, direct and operating costs. Cannabis Extraction Business Plan will also show you the potential profits from the business.
Our template includes a Cannabis Extraction/Concentrates financial model that allows you to change variables and immediately see the impact.
Our template also includes a professional and customized Cannabis Extraction/Concentrates business plan Word template:
When you’re applying for a cannabis processing licence, you have to demonstrate that you understand personnel security requirements, physical security, detailed record keeping and stringent quality assurance protocols. Yes, the licence application has to detail these and other mandatory requirements, but it’s your business plan that ties everything together in one concise document.
Over 20% of the applications are either rejected or withdrawn by the applicants because obvious requirements were not met. Nearly 45% of the applications are returned as incomplete. Only one third of the applications received are even being reviewed at this time, so two thirds have already failed the test.
A business plan is usually a requirement for investors. A good business plan and pitch deck convey business goals and strategies, market analysis, operating plan, organizational structure and financial information. Cannabis Extraction Business Plan template projects seven years ahead and takes the reader down the path of intended business evolution.
The Cannabis Extraction Business Plan includes:
- An Introduction to the business including an Executive Summary.
- An overview of cannabis industry and target market.
- Marketing strategy, Production and Sales forecast.
- Operational plan, including security plan.
- Organizational structure.
- Implementation and Investments Plan.
- 7 Year Financial projections including a P&L, Cash Flows, Balance Sheet and Main Ratios.
You also can contact us to make an order for a turnkey cannabis business plan or a cannabis pitch deck.